A Stream Side Hideaway in the Lush Greens of Sakleshpur Highlights
- Enjoy a perfect escape into nature by staying in this home stay surrounded by rich flora and fauna.
- Partake in guided trekking activity amidst the beautiful mountain ranges of Sakleshpur
- Embark an walk evening at coffee, pepper and cardamom estate near the property with your loved ones
- Explore the village and the dense greenery by renting an cycle
- Indulge in a variety of indoor/outdoor games available at the homestay, that would enhance your delight
- A Stream Side Hideaway Amidst the Lush Greens of Sakleshpur Overview
- Location: Hiremandi Village, Sakleshpur
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
- A peaceful homestay in the midst of nature’s lush green canopy in the heart of Sakleshpur surrounded by a water stream, coffee plantations, paddy fields, hillocks, etc. The homestay is embraced within large mature trees as well as an abundance of green meadows all just steps away from the beautiful Western Ghats. The homestay offers quite an escapism from the daily bustling city life.
The best time to visit Shakeslpur is November to February and the average temperature range from 20 degree Celsius to 30 degree Celsius.
About Location & Accessibility of Stream Side Hideaway in the Lush Greens of Sakleshpur
The homestay is on NH-48 as it links connectivity between Bangalore and Mangalore and 28 km from Sakleshpur city center. You can easily reach the destination through public and private transport.
- Nearest Railway Station: The Sakleshpur railway station is located at a distance of 27.7 km from the homestay.
Nearest Airport: Bangalore Airport is located at a distance of 270.4 km from the homestay.
Nearest Bus Stand: Sakleshpur Bus Stand is located at a distance of 26.8 km from the homestay.
About the Accommodation & Common areas at Stream Side Hideaway in the Lush Greens of Sakleshpur
- The homestay offers 2 types of rooms – Deluxe Room and Wooden Cottage with windows offering a picturesque view of the paddy hills and plantation. The rooms are equipped double bed, attached bathroom, seating area, wooden furnishing, and much more to enjoy a hassle-free stay.
Surrounded by the vast green area, and a natural running water stream near to the property, the homestay offers a perfect stay in the lap of nature. A multicuisine restaurant in nature’s lush green canopy bounded with garden space makes the property more desirable to stay.
The homestay offers a lot of thrilling adventure activities including trekking, water games, and various indoor-outdoor games.
About the Activities
- Cycling: Explore the beauty of Sakleshpur on Indian cycles, experience the village life by cycling over the canal bank route. The scenic sunset view and nearby temple make the cycling experience more exciting.
Raindance: Enjoy the movement of your body in a rhythmic way on the best karaoke songs in the Rain Dance Party.
Karaoke: Perform singing over the instrumental version of your favorite song and settle in the chasm of serene surroundings.
Trekking: Challenge your wits physically and mentally, explore the nearby famous treks Green Route, Jenukal Gudda, and Bisle Ghat, offering an amplifying view with jagged peaks while enjoying peace and tranquility.
Bonfire: Settle in the breathtaking scenery and lush green fields with your group while enjoying the bonfire treat.
Plantation Walking: Whether it’s pepper, coffee, or cardamom, Sakleshpur has a name for mesmerizing natural plantations. Discover this lesser-known gem and explore the off-beat paths alongside your stay.
Indoor games: Keep your boredom at bay by playing indoor games like FooseTable, Carrom, Chess, and Table tennis.
Outdoor games: After trekking sessions, you can indulge in an extensive range of various outdoor activities like shooting airgun, Zipline, archery, cricket, badminton, and the most known Slush volleyball.
Kids: Kids can hang out and enjoy specific fun-offering activities like trampoline and frisbee.
Note: The above-mentioned activities are subject to availability and additional charges.
- Meals Cuisines: Home-cooked local delicacies (veg and non-veg) are available in the in-house kitchen. The meals are prepared by a local chef and served at an additional cost.
Meal Types: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner all are included in the package.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
- Pandavara Gudda: 600 years old temple situated on the top of the hill offering picturesque views of the entire Western Ghats. This spot is located at a distance of 4.9 km from the property.
Manjarabad Fort: Built by ‘Tipu Sultan,’ this fort is situated on the top of hills at the height of about 3,240 ft above sea level. This tourist hotspot is located at a distance of 26 km from the homestay.
Belur and Halebidu: Halebidu is the most originating tourist destination in Karnataka, with significant tourist hotspots like Chennakesava temple surrounding the Kappe Chennigraya temple. Belur is located at a distance of 44 km from the homestay.
Magajahalli Waterfalls: A beautiful waterfall present on the fringes of the lush greeneries and water falling from the height of 20 feet. This waterfall is a famous tourist hotspot in Sakleshpur that offers picturesque views with the waterfall’s gurgling sound. This spot is located 5.8 km from the homestay.
Bisle Forest: Trek into the world-famous biodiverse hotspot and explore the awe-inspiring greeneries. The Bisle forest is located 68 km from the stay.
- The homestay premises are adequately sanitized before the check-in. Hygienic conditions are maintained throughout your stay. Enjoy a carefree vacation and a comfortable stay in an isolated location with a lesser crowd and lower chances of contamination.
- Looking for Hotels in Mangalore ?
Visit https://yogish.com to know more about Mangalore traditions and Tulunadu culture including Tulu language classes.