MANASA AMUSEMENT and WATER PARK MANGALORE
MANASA WATER PARK South Kanara’s and Coastal Karnataka’s only Amusement and Water Park Mangalore was inaugurated on 1st January 2003 and opened for public on 26th January 2003 and has become an ideal picnic spot. It is situated within 450 acres Tourism project of D.K administration “Pilikula Nisarga Dhama”, an Eco-Educational Tourist Park.
Manasa Water Park Mangalore welcomes you with fountains; suitable for people of all ages-from your three year old toddler to your seventy-year young mother-in-law. It has a family pool where the whole family can enjoy by sliding together in a single float in the river-ride slide. Multiplay system at Manasa Amusement & Water Park gives a total thrill to the kids. Landing pool gives excitement to kids, teens, youngsters, adults.
Enjoy a smooth ride down the Multilane Slides… to land with a splash in the pool at Manasa Amusement & Water Park. Rest room facilities are also available inside the park to enjoy your holidays.
Restaurants at MANASA WATER PARK Mangalore
To cater different tastes, Manasa Amusement & Water Park has restaurant block which houses the restaurant and food counters wherein around 350 people can accommodate at a time. An array of delicious Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food stuffs are available at these kiosks for all visitors.
The sumptuous variety of food at Manasa Amusement & Water Park is simply tantalizing. Our food kiosks offers lip smacking snacks to fill your tummy such as burgers, pizzas, bhel puri, pav bhaji, masala dosa, samosa, idli-vada, wafers, finger-chips … the choices are tempting.
The best of Dakshina Kannada cuisine – Kori Rotti, Kane Fry, Yetti chutney, Appam, Pathrode, Moode, Neeru Dosa, Semige Rasayana and many more mouth watering yummy dishes are available here. Also have food counters dotted all along the park to offer snacks, soft-drinks, pop corn, ice-creams and pastries etc.
From the restaurant entrance you can have an entire view of the Park and even the Science Centre of Pilikula Nisarga Dhama.
– As Manasa Amusement & Water Park expects to cater at least 10,000 visitors every day, a special centralized Parking facility has been reserved by Pilikula Nisarga Dhama.
– Public Telephone booth with STD/ISD telephone facilities is available for the convenience of visitors.
– The park has toilets for ladies, gents and handicapped where separate arrangements are made.
– With a view to enable maximum people to enjoy its facilities, Manasa Amusement & Water Park has been specially designed to allow for easy access for handicapped people. All the entries, exits and pathways allow enough room for wheel chair movement.
– First aid in case of contingencies.
– Doctor on call.
– Emergency conveyance.
– Swimming wear – Such as costumes, caps, goggles and bath towels are available for purchase or on hire at a nominal fee.
– You can record your happy moments at Manasa Amusement & Water Park on camera or on video.
– Just call in our on-site photographer or videographer and he’ll capture those dazzling moments on film for you to preserve for eternity.
– Special rest area for senior citizens.
Manasa Amusement & Water Park is located within 450 acres Tourism project of Dakshina Kannada administration “Pilikula Nisarga Dhama” is just 12Kms from Mangalore, a city with magnificent temples, Churches, Mosques which attracts a large number of pilgrims. Directions to the Park are displayed along the major entry points in to the city of Mangalore. A ride from the city centre takes approximately 15 minutes.
How to reach
Mangalore is connected to the country by the Bajpe Airport. It is also connected by rail as well as road. Once at Mangalore, you may avail the regular bus services that operate to and from Pilikula. If you are planning to go by city bus, take route Nos. 3, 3A, 3B, 3C. Service buses plying to Karkala via Moodbidri passes by via Vamanjoor on NH-13. From here it is only 1.25Kms to Manasa Amusement & Water Park. Auto service is available from Vamanjoor. Alternately several travel agencies conduct economically priced tours daily.
Tickets and Timings
Rs.190/- (for adults and children above 4 ½ ft. ht)
Rs.125/- (for children from 3 to 4 ½ ft. ht)
Rs. 100/- (for senior citizens)
Free entry for below 3 ft. ht.
WATER PARK: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
AMUSEMENT PARK: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Manasa Water Park Video
For More Info
MANASA AMUSEMENT & WATER PARK
Pilikula Nisarga Dhama,
MANGALORE 575 028
Ph: +91 824 2263255 / 2263433 / 6567166
Fax: +91 824 2263488
E-mail : email@example.com